Be sure to sign up for the Utica Square newsletter to receive occasional announcements, event details and special offers.
Get The Latest
Come out for these upcoming events throughout September at Williams-Sonoma!
Saturday, 9/2/17 (10-11a)
- Just for Kids Cooking Class! Fall Donut Party Benefiting No Kid Hungry Campaign ($30/child – for ages 8-13)
If you kids love donuts, this is the class for you! Learn how easy it is to make awesome donuts at home. A portion of the proceeds from the class will be donated to No Kid Hungry to help end childhood hunger in America.
Sunday, 9/3/17 (1-2p)
- Adult Technique Class –Chefs’ Collective Series: Knife Skills Workshop
Learn how to chop, slice and dice like a professional chef. We’ll share knife skills tips from the experts in our WS store and discuss the differences between various brands of knives. After giving them a test run, the instructor will prepare an easy recipe using your cut-up ingredients. Knife sharpening services are available – 1st knife is free.
Saturday & Sunday, 9/9 &10
- Fall Open House – All of our fall favorites are BACK with some brand new items for fall that we can’t wait to show you! Join us for delicious tastings, product demos and the opportunity to win an exciting prize package!
Sunday, 9/10 (1-2p)
- Adult Technique Class – The Essential Instant Pot ($30/p includes a copy of The Essential Instant Pot Cookbook)
This new pot has been a runaway hit! Come join the class as we share some of our favorite tips and tricks for using your Instant Pot. Learn to make a delicious Beef and Bean Chili that we’ll pair with Cornbread, all made in the Instant Pot.
Wednesday, 9/13 (6-8p) ($50/p includes the cookbook and a $10 donation to No Kid Hungry)
- Adult Cookbook Club Dinner – Meet up & Eat up at our store. Join us as a great menu is prepared from America the Great Cookbook consisting of Mario Batali’s Orecchiette with Rapini Pesto and Pecorino Romano and Ruth Reichl’s Tart Lemon Tart.
Saturday, 9/16 (10-11a) ($5 donation per child; ages: 8-13)
- Pancake Party - Kids, let’s cook some pancakes! We show you everything you need to know so you can make tasty pancakes for your family and friends, served with your favorite toppings. All the proceeds from this class will be donated to No Kid Hungry as they work to end childhood hunger in America.
Saturday, 9/16 (12p-2:30p)
- Come meet the chef, Tiffany Tisdale, as she prepares some of your favorite comfort foods! Tiffany has a wealth of cooking knowledge and experience to share with guests. Tiffany has been part of the Kitchen 66 Foundation program.
Sunday, 9/17 (9-11a)
- The Store is Yours Wedding & Gift Registry. Join us as we partner with our friends at Cuisinart to present this special event where you can select items for your registry with expert assistance. You’ll receive personal attention, answers to your questions, refreshments and a gift from our friends at Cuisinart. Be sure to call and book a private appointment today!
Saturday, 9/23 (12-3p)
- Join us as the Aloisio family, owners of Mondo’s, prepares outstanding Italian fare made from their special recipes for our in-store guests. This restaurant has been part of Tulsa Brookside scene for many years; this is a treat you won’t want to miss!
Sunday, 9/24 (1-2p) ($30/p includes a take home gift from our new C. Palmer Collection)
- Adult Technique Class: Destination Wine Country featuring cookbook author, Charlie Palmer’s unique new braising and pan sauces. He has been an early advocate for farm-to-table cooking. Join us for a fun and delicious class!
Saturday, 9/30 (12-2:30p)
- Come and enjoy some fabulous Tastes of India as culinary expert, Veena Kampani and son Gaurav Kampani share a few of their native Indian delights with our store guests! This is a special afternoon you’re sure to enjoy!