Cariloha is an international retail brand specializing in clothing, bedding, and bath goods made from eco-friendly bamboo. From an idea in 2007 to 50+ stores in 14 countries today, Cariloha has become the world’s only multi-store retailer merchandised entirely with bamboo-based products. The ultra-soft feel of Cariloha’s bamboo fabrics, combined with their odor-resistant, moisture-wicking qualities, appeals to those seeking the best in natural luxury. As a sales associate, you will educate people on the amazing benefits of Cariloha's bamboo fabric, while maximizing sales by using top of the line sales techniques.
Starting Pay: $10 an hour + Commission
• Maximizing sales through special marketing practices
• Completing POS transactions
• Opening and closing procedures
• Educating customers on the benefits of bamboo
• Self-motivated person with outgoing personality
• Fun, energetic and positive personality
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Capable of leaving a great lasting impression on customers
• Measure your success for the day by whether you make people happy or ridiculously happy.
• Empowered and confident in your problem-solving skills
Coming July 2017, to 1760 Utica Square, Tulsa OK. Please email [email protected] to request an application.
Utica Square Properties is currently hiring an Overnight Security Officer. The Security Officer is primarily responsible for patrolling and notifying personnel of traffic violations or providing deterrence to shoplifters.
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· State Security License
· Valid Oklahoma Driver License
If you meet the qualifications for this position, please apply online at www.hpinc.com/job-posting.
Do you love fashion? Can you strike up a conversation with anyone? Do you flourish in a fast-paced, high volume, fun environment? If your answer is YES! Then you should be working at Gap! Apply today at www.gapinc.com/careers and love your career again! Job ID #168597
L'Occitane is currently hiring for Part Time Sales Associates. Please apply in person at 1844 Utica Square.